Our services are easy to use and remove the barrier of paying a direct donation to a good cause. You support charities simply by using our services.
“Givero is built as simple and decent technology. It’s one of very few Search engines in Europe, and the only one Danish search engine offering an alternative to Google “
Brian Schildt, Founder and owner
A Registered Social Enterprise
- have a social purpose,
- be a trader;
- be independent of the public;
- be involved and responsible in its work and
- have social management of its profits by applying its after-tax profit to:
- reinvest in its own business;
- invest in or donate to other registered social economy enterprises;
- donate to non-profit organizations with a public or charitable purpose
- a limited payment of dividends or other profit-sharing between the business owners. (corresponding to the initial capital plus a reasonable annual return on the initial capital and max 15%)
Address: Provstehøjen 2
Postal code and city: 4300 Holbæk
Who is behind Givero
September 2019 Givero transitioned into a Social Enterprise, with the main focus to support non-profit organizaiosn . It’s owned and run by Brian Schildt Laursen. It was founded in October 2018 in collaboration between Brian Rasmusson and Brian Schildt Laursen.
Since november 2019, the team has been lead and owned solely by Brian Schidlt Laursen, and are based on a range of wonderful freelancers located around the world, who handle everything from copywriting and proofreading to development.
Do you want to partcipate, please get in touch.
Making a difference by building an alternative online services
A search on Givero instead of Google, contributes to the goal of supporting the society, rather than stockholders. Every search matters, but it’s the volume of searches that will make the difference.
Please share Givero with your friends and let’s make an impact together – the more the better.